How To Get Here
From the North (Canada via I-75):
- Proceed south on I-75
- Follow I-75 to US 31 South
- Merge onto US 31 South towards Petoskey
- Stafford’s Crooked River Lodge and Suites is located on US 31 just north Alanson
From the South (Grand Rapids & Chicago via US 131):
- Proceed north on US 131 to Petoskey
- In Petoskey, US 131 will merge with US 31
- Continue on US 31 north through Petoskey and Bay View
- Head towards Alanson
- Stafford's Crooked River Lodge & Suites is located on US 31 just north of the Village of Alanson
From the East (Detroit via I-75):
- Proceed north on 1-75
- Exit at 310 and turn left (west) onto M-68
- Proceed west on M-68 to Straits Highway
- Turn left, continue on road for about 1 mile
- Turn right on M-68 (west)
- Continue M-68 and proceed until you reach US 31
- Turn right on US 31
- Stafford's Crooked River Lodge & Suites is located north on US 31
From the West (Wisconsin via Lake Michigan):
High-speed passenger ferries are now available from Milwaukee to Muskegon, Michigan. For additional information, please visit Lake Michigan Express.
Airlines & Airport Information
The Pellston Regional Airport is just 7 minutes away and offers daily flights to Detroit via Delta Airlines.
For those visiting from the Chicago area or Metro Detroit, Lakeshore Express offers a one hour direct flight from Chicago Midway to the Pellston Regional Airport or Oakland County Int'l to the Pellston Regional Airport.
The Harbor Springs Airport is also available to accommodate small private aircraft and charters. To contact the Harbor Springs airport, please call 231-347-2812 or visit AirNav for pilot information.