Things To Do At Stafford's Crooked River Lodge & Suites
Season after season, there’s always something here to enjoy. Below is a list of ‘things to do’ while staying at Stafford’s Crooked River Lodge & Suites.
- Fish Pond: Our fish pond is located near the lagoon. Fish food is available at the front desk.
- Paddle Boat : Take a pad dle boat out for a spin. Life jackets are available at the front desk.
- Enjoy Our Fire Pit: Located on our patio, our fire pit is there for our guests to enjoy!
- Hike The Nature Trail: Located on the north end of our property is access to a nature trail (maps available at the front desk).
- Fish From The Dock: Dock access on the Crooked River is available on the southern end of our property.
- Take A Walk Downtown: Explore the Village of Alanson, a short walk from the Lodge. Enjoy the shops, museum, ice cream, fudge and more! There’s plenty to do for all ages.
- Enjoy Lawn Games: Grab your baseball mitt or play a game of frisbee.
- Watch The Sunrise: Picturesque views from our patio or from your guest room.
- Little Lodge: Just underneath the main stairs in our lobby, is Stafford’s Little Lodge. Children can read, play and color while adults relax in our cozy lobby. Children should be supervised at all times.
- Relax By The Fire Place: Grab a freshly popped bag of popcorn and relax in our grand lobby by the cozy fireplace.
- Play A Game Of Pool: Enjoy a game of pool in the loft area above the main lobby.