Season after season, there’s always something here to enjoy. Below is a list of ‘winter things to do’ while staying at Stafford’s Crooked River Lodge & Suites.
- Snowshoes: Lodging guests may use our snowshoes to discover the 20 acres of property surrounding the lodge.
- Snowmobiles: We offer full and half day Ski-Doo snowmobiles from Burt Lake Marina. View our current rates.
- Enjoy Our Fire Pit: Located on our patio, our fire pit is there for our guests to enjoy!
- Hike The Nature Trail: Located on the north end of our property is access to a nature trail (maps available at the front desk).
- Take A Walk Downtown: Explore the Village of Alanson, a short walk from the Lodge. Enjoy the shops, museum, ice cream, fudge and more! There’s plenty to do for all ages.
- Watch The Sunrise: Picturesque views from our patio or from your guest room.
- Little Lodge: Just underneath the main stairs in our lobby, is Stafford’s Little Lodge. Children can read, play and color while adults relax in our cozy lobby. Children should be supervised at all times.
- Relax By The Fire Place: Grab a freshly popped bag of popcorn and relax in our grand lobby by the cozy fireplace.
- Play A Game Of Pool: Enjoy a game of pool in the loft area above the main lobby.