Thursday, February 13, 2020 | 4 to 8:30 pm | Stafford’s Pier Restaurant in Harbor Springs
It’s time to gather you and your best gal pals because you are officially invited to Stafford’s Pier Restaurant’s first ever Gal-entine’s Day Event!
What is Gal-entine’s Day? It’s really quite simple.
Gal-entine’s (gal en tine) \noun\:
Celebrating female friendships the day before Valentine’s Day
The evening is designed to laugh, enjoy good food and for ladies to celebrate ladies! Here is why you should come.
- Hang out with your besties. This designated day gives you the perfect reason to leave all responsibility behind and celebrate with your best gal pals.
- A great time to celebrate women. Nothing quite is relaxing than spending time with your fellow gals, aunts, moms, sisters, friends, daughters…
- Special menu, prizes and so much more! That’s right, we’ve designed this night to be one for the books! We have so many prizes (listed below) along with drink specials and a special menu, just for you ladies.
Special Gal-entine’s Menu – $15 per guest
Choose a Small Caesar, Small Mixed Greens Salad or a Cup of Seafood Chowder
Choose An Entree
Chicken Dijon: Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Broccolini, Dijon Sauce
Mediterranean Linguine: Artichoke Hearts, Tomatoes, Spinach, Garlic White Wine Butter Sauce & Feta
Assorted Mini Sweets
$5 house wines | $6 Mimosa | $6 Mini Hummers | $5 Gal-entine’s Cocktail: Gypsy Vodka, OJ, Pineapple and Grenadine
7 to 9 pm in the Pointer Room
Given throughout the night, at random! These include:
- Dinner for Two at Stafford’s Weathervane Restaurant
- Pool Passes to Stafford’s Crooked River Lodge
- Dinner for Two at Vernales
- Massages from Northern Michigan Medical Massage
- Movie Tickets
- Dinner for two at Teddy Griffin’s Roadhouse
- Haircut from Salon Nouveau Vous
- $75 gift card to Ruff Life
- … and SO MUCH MORE!
Reservations are strongly encouraged, 231-526-6201.