Buffalo Chicken Dip – Yield: 1 qt.
- 12 oz Cream Cheese
- 5.7 oz Garlic Herb Boursin (one piece)
- 4 oz Sour Cream
- 16 oz Chicken, Smoked and Pulled or Grilled and Diced
- 4 oz Buffalo Sauce
- 1 T Tabasco
- 1 t Kosher Salt
- 1/2 t Black Pepper
- 2 oz White Cheddar, Grated
- 1 oz Parmesan, Grated
- 1 ea Scallion, Bias Cut
- ½ c Blue Cheese, Crumbled
- As Needed Celery Sticks
- As Needed Tortilla Chips
- Combine all ingredients cold and fold together.
- Spread evenly into a casserole or baking dish.
- Top with grated Cheddar and Parmesan.
- Bake at 325 until hot and bubbly around the edges.
- Garnish on top with Scallions and Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- Serve with Celery and Tortilla Chips for dipping.