With spring just around the corner, we are welcoming it with fabulous lodging and dining features, bringing family and fun together again. Come join us in northern Michigan for some Cabin Fever fun!
- Harbor Springs Restaurant Week – Friday, March 3 through Sunday, March 12
Foodies rejoice! 10 days of delicious cuisine in Harbor Springs. Throughout the week, restaurants will be offering lunch and dinner features. Our dinner features at Stafford’s Pier Restaurant are mouth-watering. Check out the menu here.
- Movies on Main! Harbor Springs Lyric Theatre is open 7 days a week and is the perfect walking distance from any place downtown. Did you know that every Saturday at 11 am they offer family-friendly movies for just .25 cents?
- Explore! Strap on the snowshoes or cross country skis and explore northern Michigan’s winter playground before the snow is gone! Some of our favorite locations include: Little Traverse Nature Conservancy Trails, Mt. McSauba Recreational Area, North Central Michigan College, North Country Trail, Petoskey State Park or Stafford’s Crooked River Lodge.
- Murder Mystery Dinner – Saturday, March 11, 6 pm
Local detectives and out-of-town sleuths are invited to join us for a four-course interactive Murder Mystery Dinner at Stafford’s Bay View Inn! $50 per guest. We fill up fast, reserve your seats today, 231-347-2771.
- French Wine Dinner – Saturday, March 18, 6 pm
An exceptional evening of five courses paired with French Wines at Stafford’s Weathervane Restaurant. Chef Rob’s menu will excite any palette and will be available soon. Reservations encouraged, 231-547-4311.
- Take A Stay-Cation! All three of our lodging properties are offering Spring Stay-cations, including breakfast. Starting at $89. It’s the perfect way to “getaway” from the everyday in your own backyard.