Lindsey, our mixologist from Stafford’s Pier Restaurant, shares her favorite “St. Patty’s Day Drinks.” Stop in and enjoy one of her favorites, or make in the comfort of your own home!
Green Dublin Apple
- 2 oz. Irish whiskey
- 1 oz. Sour Apple Schnapps
- 2 oz. White Cranberry Juice
- Add all three ingredients in a cocktail shaker, add ice and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- 4 oz. strong, rich hot coffee
- 1 oz. Irish Whiskey
- 1 sugar cube
- Whipped cream
- Pour the sugar followed by the coffee into a warm Irish coffee glass, mug, or other heat-proof stemmed glass. Stir until dissolved. Add the Irish whiskey and stir again. Top with whipped cream and for extra color, drizzle green crème de menthe on the whipped cream.
- 1 oz. Irish whiskey
- ¼ oz. green Crème de Menthe
- 2 oz. cream
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into an old-fashioned glass. Garnish with the maraschino cherry.
What’s your favorite St. Patrick’s Day Drink? Cheers!