In 2017, we were able to complete necessary upgrades to our waterfront facilities to provide a limited number of dock spaces for the exclusive use of our overnight guests. Please note that advance reservations are required and a full registration form explaining our policies, procedures and safety considerations are available at the front desk.
For the safety and consideration of all guests, the docking policy includes but is not limited to:
- Overnight guests are not allowed to be on boats or in the marina area after 9 pm.
- Quiet hours will be enforced.
- There is a limit of one boat slip per day per registered guest room.
- Open flames, cooking or grilling is not permitted on the docks nor on vessels moored in the marina area.
- Do not swim off the docks or in the lagoon area. The river bottom in the lagoon contain hidden hazards to swimmers.
- No Life Guard on Duty.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times.
Please contact our front desk for further information and to make reservations, 866-548-0700.