Notable favorites by our culinary team at Stafford’s Pier Restaurant include:
- Salumi Plate: It’s perfect to share for the table. Served on a Michigan-shaped, local board this feature includes Spanish chorizo, porchetta, peppadews, white cheddar, drunken goat cheese, marinated olive, crostini, grain mustard marcona almond
- Crab & Avocado Salad: Jumbo lump fresh Jonah crab, mustard aioli, crostini, Fustini’s Meyer Lemon Oil
- Certified Piedmontese 12 oz. NY Strip: This steak originated in northwest Italy in the Piedmontese region and is a farm-to-table steak. Healthier than your average NY Strip, it has less saturated fat and half the calories and is available on our dinner menu daily
With the addition of our Wheelhouse Lounge ‘Refresh’ this spring, major bar renovations included the ability to add a 12-tap draught system. We are pleased to offer L. Mawby Sparkling on Draft! Enjoy by the glass or try our “Mimosa’s Love Affair – L. Mawby “Detroit,” choice of Natalie’s passion fruit or blood orange juice.”
Over in Charlevoix at Stafford’s Weathervane Restuarant, we are continuing to offer guest favorites of Flash Fried Perch and Oak Planked Whitefish, which are always staples on our menu. In addition to those favorites, we recommend trying new items:
- Fried Black Bean Cake: This is a gluten-free, vegan entree which includes grilled asparagus, zucchini, roasted peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, marinara
- Shrimp Cobb Salad: The flavors in this dish will make your palate dance! Mixed garden greens, chilled shrimp, avocado, egg, bacon, blue cheese crumbles, diced tomato, garlic toast
Stafford’s Bay View Inn is pleased to offer our wonderful Sunday Brunch. Served every Sunday through October, brunch includes lunch favorites, eggs Benedict, chef-carved meats, bacon, sausage, American fried potatoes, Nana’s tomato pudding, fresh fruit, chilled soup, salads, Stafford’s famous stick pecan buns, buttery Danish rolls, Bay View Inn mini sweets and more! $25.95 per guest
Breakfast, lunch and dinner is also served Monday – Saturday and include Oak Planked Whitefish, Beef Tenderloin, Lamb Chops & Walleye. View the menus here.
In downtown Petoskey, Stafford’s Perry Hotel has two great options to dine! For breakfast and lunch, the elegant H.O. Rose Dining Room offers one-of-a-kind views and unparalleled service.
Or, if al fresco is what you are craving, the Rose Garden Veranda serves dinner Monday – Thursday, but we recommend calling ahead (weather permitting).
Indoors, the Noggin Room Pub food is never disappointing. The pizza is the cheesiest around with
winning combinations like our Greek Pizza: Lemon-herb vinaigrette, spinach, artichokes, pepperoncini, tomatoes, feta. If pizza isn’t for you, many
other favorites are plated up like a Classic Burger, Jersey Chicken Club, P-Town Fish Stack or delicious appetizers to share including Noggin Bread: Garlic Cheese Stuffed Pizza Bread, cheese sauce. View our full menu & don’t forget, we have live entertainment every Friday & Saturday and every day in July.
With all five dining locations dishing up great new food, be sure to stop by and have a bite!