- March Madness Lodging Special
Kick that cabin fever with a March Madness deal! Includes one nights lodging at Stafford’s Crooked River Lodge & Suites, breakfast the morning of your stay, $20 in Stafford’s Dining Dollars (redeemable at any Stafford’s location). $79 plus tax and gratuities. Available March 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 2016. Reservations required, 231-548-5000.
- Harbor Springs Restaurant Week – Friday, March 4 through Sunday, March 13
Foodies rejoice! 10 days of delicious cuisine in Harbor Springs. Enjoy excellent lunch and dinner features during this yearly event. Our features at Stafford’s Pier Restaurant are mouth-watering. Check out the menu here.
- Tuesday Wine Tasting – Tuesday, March 8, 5:30 to 7 pm
Join us for a taste of select wines and complimentary appetizers at Stafford’s Pier Restaurant. The featured are from mid-Michigan Garagiste Winery located in Haslett, MI. Deb and Dave Burgdorf have over 38 years of artisan wine making experience. From estate grown and fruit from MI farmers, Burgdorf’s Winery is truly a Michigan Winery, producing their award winning wines on site, from juicing, fermentation and bottling, to sales and distribution. This will be well worth the experience, $10 per guest. Reservations highly recommended, 231-526-6201.
- Murder Mystery Dinner – Saturday, March 12, 6 pm
Local detectives and out-of-town sleuths are invited to join us for a four-course interactive Murder Mystery Dinner at Stafford’s Bay View Inn! $45 per guest. Reservations recommended, 231-347-2771.
- Annual Irish Hoolie – Saturday, March 12, 6 pm
The Annual Irish Hoolie Fundraiser at Stafford’s Perry Hotel benefits the Robert Emmet Society Scholarship fund to send a local student at North Central Michigan College to study Ireland. Enjoy Irish food and drink specials, door prizes and silent auction. Entertainment by the international touring Celtic Band The Outside Track, The Hooligans and the Northern Lights Dancers. $15 per guest for admission. Tickets available by calling our front desk, 231-347-4000. Make a weekend of it and enjoy our lodging package!
- Pacific Northwest Wine Dinner – Saturday, March 12, 6 pm
An exceptional evening of five courses paired with wines from the Pacific Northwest Region at Stafford’s Weathervane Restaurant. Chef Rob’s menu will excite any palette. Reservations encouraged, 231-547-4311.
- St. Patrick’s Day Buffet – Thursday, March 17, 4:30 to 8 pm
Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day! Join us at Stafford’s Weathervane Restaurant for some Irish fun. Our buffet will feature Chef-Carved Top Round of Corned Beef, Lamb Stew, Roasted Redskins, Cabbage and Chocolate Mousse, $14.95. Reservations encouraged, 231-547-4311.
- Annual Cooking Weekend at Stafford’s Bay View Inn – Friday to Sunday, March 18 – March 20
Learn how our chef’s create our classic dishes with a hands-on cooking weekend! The theme this year is Mediterranean dishes. Our package is $325 for two nights lodging, breakfast each morning, dinner Saturday evening and cooking class.
- Snow Much Fun – Enjoy these activities before the snow is gone!
- Snowshoeing or Cross Country Skiing: Strap on the snowshoes or lock on the skis! These are some of our favorite locations: Little Traverse Nature Conservancy Trails, Mt. McSauba Recreational Area, North Central Michigan College, North Country Trail, Petoskey State Park or Stafford’s Crooked River Lodge.
- Ice Skating: Lace up your skates and glide across the ice at Petoskey’s Winter Sports Park, Walloon Village Ice Rink, Mt. McSauba Recreational Area or indoors at the Griffen Arena.
- Down Hill Skiing and Snowboarding: Take your pick. Our ‘Hit the Slopes’ ski package includes two tickets for one day to your choice of the Midwest’s best snow hills – Nubs Nob, Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain. Or, take advantage of our Spring Ski Package!
- Sledding: Bundle up the kids and enjoy some downhill speed! Kiwanis Park in Harbor Springs, Petoskey’s Winter Sports Park and Avalanche Mountain Preserve are great options.
Best Rate Guaranteed - Call for Reservation: 800-737-1899