Join the Stafford’s Team
Stafford’s Hospitality is now hiring smiling faces! Fun, friendly, fast paced work environment with a diverse company with an excellent history of food, beverage and lodging.
All positions offer:
- Competitive wages commensurate with experience, skills and qualifications
- A 40% discount on dining at any property
- Discounted lodging
Please complete the online employment application below for the position in which you are interested. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, we invite you to click on the ‘Always Hiring Smiling Faces’ option to complete a generic employment application.
Culinary Department Job Responsibilities:
- Understand and practice proper food handling techniques and sanitation practices at all times.
- Learn and comply with the specific supervisor’s and properties’ uniform, attendance and management policies and practices.
- Your mise en place is your own responsibility no-one else’s. Properly prepared, in proper quantity, and of proper quality, handled, labeled, dated and properly stored by you.
- Possess fundamental culinary knife skills, knowledge of basic preparation and cooking techniques, proper use of kitchen equipment, and/or an aptitude and willingness to learn.
Specific Job Responsibilities: Culinary Internship
- This is a learning opportunity; be prepared to perform different jobs that include a variety of tasks in a variety of environments, with the goal of not only learning different skills but also gaining a better understanding of the interaction of many different properties.
- Be willing to be relocated in different roles and at different properties during your employment. Be prepared to perform any task that is required of you by that properties culinary supervisor or superiors to the best of your ability.
- Various job roles will change throughout the internship to focus on commissary production, a la carte line preparation and production, banquet preparation and production and buffet preparation, production and service.
Stafford’s Hospitality Intern Requirements & Qualifications (applies to all internships)
- Ability to work long hours and be flexible with scheduling
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A computer background is beneficial
- Must be able to work through the duration of the summer months
- Must possess a high level of self-discipline, persistence and patience. Must be able to recognize and solve problems
- Ability to motivate, improve teamwork and raise morale among employees often engaged in difficult challenging and stressful work