Join the Stafford’s Team
Stafford’s Hospitality is now hiring smiling faces! Fun, friendly, fast paced work environment with a diverse company with an excellent history of food, beverage and lodging.
All positions offer:
- Competitive wages commensurate with experience, skills and qualifications
- A 40% discount on dining at any property
- Discounted lodging
Please complete the online employment application below for the position in which you are interested. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, we invite you to click on the ‘Always Hiring Smiling Faces’ option to complete a generic employment application.
Restaurant/Hotel Management Internships
At Stafford’s, our number one goal is to take care of our guests. Our internships offer real-time, hands-on experience in many departments. You will learn many skills from our seasoned managers and team including communication, problem solving, managing, accountability and leadership. And, you will have fun! The hospitality industry is an exciting and fast-paced work environment.
Hospitality Restaurant Management/Food & Beverage Internships
Available at Stafford’s Pier Restaurant, Stafford’s Weathervane Restaurant, Stafford’s Perry Hotel, Stafford’s Bay View Inn
Food & Beverage Management Job Responsibilities
As a Restaurant Manager Intern, you will learn a lot about Stafford’s Hospitality and the hospitality industry throughout your summer internship.
- The intern is required to work shifts in all food & beverage departments as necessary
- It is the responsibility of the intern to bring a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- The intern will gain valuable experience in the following departments:
- Dining Room Supervision
- Host/Bartending Functions
- Food Service and Event Planning
- Kitchen/Culinary in all outlets (if applicable)
- Attend weekly food & beverage meetings
- Help plan and learn appropriate staffing levels
- Help supervise and make hands-on decisions
- Oversee special requests from guests and proper follow-through
- Handle guest complaints as appropriate
- Work M.O.D. shifts as necessary once trained
- Other duties as assigned
Hotel/Front Desk Management Intern
Available at Stafford’s Bay View Inn & Stafford’s Perry Hotel
- Spend time assisting the housekeeping department in cleaning guest rooms and becoming familiar with the guest rooms and hotel property
- While at the Front Desk (or any other Stafford’s Department) the #1 priority is guest services
- Assist with checking guests in and out of the hotel
- Take lodging reservations, along with answering any other questions about our other two lodging facilities
- Assist with concierge or guest service related inquiries such as guest room supplies, making dining reservations, directions to local establishments, etc.
- Assist Food and Beverage Department as needed (including our other two locations)
- Handle guest requests and demands as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
Stafford’s Hospitality Intern Requirements & Qualifications (applies to all internships)
- Ability to work long hours and be flexible with scheduling
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A computer background is beneficial
- Must be able to work through the duration of the summer months
- Must possess a high level of self-discipline, persistence and patience
- Must be able to recognize and solve problems
- Ability to motivate, improve teamwork and raise morale among employees often engaged in difficult challenging and stressful work
Housing available for internships. More information available upon request.