Join the Stafford’s Team
Stafford’s Hospitality is now hiring smiling faces! Fun, friendly, fast paced work environment with a diverse company with an excellent history of food, beverage and lodging.
All positions offer:
- Competitive wages commensurate with experience, skills and qualifications
- A 40% discount on dining at any property
- Discounted lodging
Please complete the online employment application below for the position in which you are interested. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, we invite you to click on the ‘Always Hiring Smiling Faces’ option to complete a generic employment application.
Perry Hotel Banquet Chef
The Perry Hotel Banquet Chef is the lead individual responsible for the preparation and production of food for all banquet events.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Must be available, punctual, dependable, presentable, and professional per the employee handbook.
- Ensure complete compliance with all Food Safety and Food Handling standards (must possess ServSafe certification).
- Take responsibility for the preparation, production and presentation of banquet event foods and also for peripheral work that impacts preparedness for banquet events.
- Maintain consistency and quality of all food preparation per the portion, quality, recipe and presentation standards developed and defined by you and your superiors.
- Ensure all banquet food related tasks are completed in quantity, quality, and time frame to enable the best possible service of each banquet function.
- Identify to your superior deficits in physical plant, employees, standards and systems that inhibit the ability to do your job the best it can be done, or could be improved.
- Must lead others through cooperative delegation to fulfill your responsibilities. To succeed in this job, you will need to teach others the skills and procedures required by the
- Attend F&B meetings, and upon request provide input on recipes, scheduling, ordering, etc., If delegated to do so by your superior some of these tasks may also become your responsibility.
- Be the point of contact person for communication and cooperation with the service team on all details pertinent to the service of the events. Be present and available to receive information and make decisions during preparation and execution of banquet events.
- Upon request, you may be responsible to develop recipes and procedures. At times, you will be required to improvise when one has not been determined. Identify those situations to initiate the development of a standard.
- Report to your supervisor any behaviors or actions that you deem require a disciplinary or corrective action.
- Despite being primarily responsible for banquets be prepared at any time to assist in any way the first priority of the Perry Hotel culinary team. Your responsibilities will include other duties as required by the Culinary department overall including filling in line cooking shifts as required.
- Enjoy your works and those around you. Be courteous, kind, constructive, friendly and hospitable to your guests and your co-workers alike.
- Other duties as assigned.