Join the Stafford’s Team
Stafford’s Hospitality is now hiring smiling faces! Fun, friendly, fast paced work environment with a diverse company with an excellent history of food, beverage and lodging.
All positions offer:
- Competitive wages commensurate with experience, skills and qualifications
- A 40% discount on dining at any property
- Discounted lodging
Please complete the online employment application below for the position in which you are interested. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, we invite you to click on the ‘Always Hiring Smiling Faces’ option to complete a generic employment application.
Dining Room Supervisor - Weathervane Restaurant
Stafford’s Weathervane Restaurant is now looking for an energetic individual to join our team. Basic duties includes:
- A minimum of one-year comparable experience as a server and bartender
- Accustomed to working in a high-volume restaurant environment
- Interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to work during peak times when extra assistance is required
- Computer background is beneficial
- Ability to perform basic mathematical skills
- Ability to identify problems and their solutions
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional manner when dealing with interpersonal problems among colleagues, employees and guests
- Deliver a high level of guest service through genuine hospitality and execution
- Assist guests with ordering menu items by being able to make appropriate recommendations
- Ensure restaurant is properly stocked, clean and all sanitation policies are executed
- Must be able to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Other duties as assigned
This position requires the employee to stand, talk, hear and walk for an extended period of time. The employee should be able to lift 50 pounds and have a full range of motion to accomplish tasks as the job requires.
This position reports to the General Manager and works with the Dining Room Manager.