Join the Stafford’s Team
Stafford’s Hospitality is now hiring smiling faces! Fun, friendly, fast paced work environment with a diverse company with an excellent history of food, beverage and lodging.
All positions offer:
- Competitive wages commensurate with experience, skills and qualifications
- A 40% discount on dining at any property
- Discounted lodging
Please complete the online employment application below for the position in which you are interested. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, we invite you to click on the ‘Always Hiring Smiling Faces’ option to complete a generic employment application.
Maintenance is responsible for providing a well maintained, safe, clean and attractive historical property with high guest standards. Maintenance person participates in general cleaning, painting, preventative care and repair work as needed.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes minor carpentry, caulking, window, door, tile, heating, cooling and plumbing repairs
- Painting interior and exterior of the building, guest rooms and public areas
- Maintain cleanliness of Inn grounds
- General preventative maintenance, such as refrigeration, plumbing and mechanical
- Receives oral or written orders
- Uses hand and powers tools
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule
- Be available for emergency calls
- Assist all guest concerns and courteous manner, whenever possible going the extra mile to maintain high level of guest satisfaction
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Work closely with housekeeping department
- Snow removal and operating snow blower
- Roof repairs and climbing ladders
- Cleaning outside windows as needed
- Other duties as assigned