This is the month to break out a little extra romance! What’s your favorite way to show the love on Valentine’s Day? Here are a few of our favorite ways:
1. Treat Your Special Someone To Dinner Out – Wine & Dine at Stafford’s
- Innkeeper’s Buffet & Sleigh Rides at Stafford’s Bay View Inn
- Be Mine Lobster Trio at The Drawbridge Bistro
- Holiday Buffet in the H.O. Rose Room at Stafford’s Perry Hotel
- Weekend Dinner Features at Stafford’s Pier Restaurant
- Three Course Dinner Feature at Stafford’s Weathervane Restaurant
- Enjoy the grace and romance of a bygone era at Stafford’s Bay View Inn.
- Spend some time together perched high on the bluff overlooking Lake Michigan at Stafford’s Perry Hotel.
- Cozy up by the fireplace or relax in our heated pool and hot tub at Stafford’s Crooked River Lodge & Suites. Our Spa Rooms offer a king bed, a whirlpool tub and a private balcony.
Downtown Charlevoix won’t disappoint! Take advantage of some of the season’s best prices around.
4. Bundle Up Together – Take a Sleigh Ride
Saturday, February 14, 5:30 to 8:30 pm
Cozy up to your sweetheart during for a 30 minute horse-drawn sleigh ride through the historic community of Bay View. Reservations recommended, 231-347-2771. $10 per lodging and dining guest or $15 for the public. All sleigh rides are weather permitting.
5. Find The Perfect Gift – Visit Stafford’s Gallery of Art & History
Our Gallery is home to more that 40 of Michigan’s finest artists representing a variety of mediums including watercolors, oils, photography, sculptures, jewelry and prints. We also offer kitchen accessories, Michigan wines, Stafford’s Private Label Wine Collection and wine accessories.