Our Commitment to Cleanliness
Just as we have since 1961, our standards for hygiene and cleanliness are taken very seriously. The wellbeing of our team, guests and communities are of the upmost importance. We continue to monitor and take directives put in place by our local Health Department, State Government and the CDC.
Employee Health and Sanitation
- Stafford’s will be actively monitoring the health of individual staff members on a daily basis and will not allow anyone to work who is not feeling well or ill and will keep a log.
- We will provide appropriate face masks our staff will wear during their shift, along with other PPE where necessary.
- Our team will be re-trained in all cleaning procedures, handwashing, respiratory etiquette, and proper training in COVID-19 health etiquette.
Public Sanitation Measures
- We continue to use hospital grade cleaning products.
- Additional cleaning to all public areas and sanitizing high touch areas frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at building entrances, elevator landings, and other locations.
Social Distancing Measures
- Physical barriers will be installed at the front desk, host station and bar areas to protect our employees and the guests.
- Signage will be placed in both front and back of house alerting employees and guests of the prevention measures in place.
Hotel Room Cleaning Procedures
- Establish strict check-in and check-out times for arriving and departing guests to limit interaction with room attendants at work.
- Maintain barriers for guests and socially distanced ques for lines when required.
- Ensure HVAC systems are cleaned and maintained to perform at optimal capacities.
- A procedure has been established to sanitize checked out guest room surfaces with an aerosol spray for departing rooms prior to normal cleaning.
Event Sanitation and Safety
- Signs will be posted at all events reminding guests to comply with COVID-19 safety practices that are in effect at the time of the event, as well as detailing the safety procedures practiced by our staff.
- Sanitizing stations will be placed at convenient locations throughout the event venue.
Food & Beverage
- Glassware will not be pre-set on dining tables and silverware will be wrapped in napkins to avoid prolonged exposure.
- We will offer a one-time, disposable menu.
- Tables will be set 6 feet apart and a limited number of guests will be allowed to dine.
- It is required that you wear a face mask in our public common areas.
- Stafford’s Pointer Boat
We will not be offering the Pointer Boat service for the summer of 2020. We have plans to relaunch the vessel for historic tours in 2021.
- Buffets and Sunday Brunch
All buffets, including Sunday Brunch, will be temporarily suspended. We will offer an a la carte menu, with a variety of menu options, in place of our Brunch and future buffets.
Revised May 18, 2020