All aboard! You are cordially invited to take a step back in time and join us for an evening of history & first class dining on Saturday, April 8 (6 pm).
As a guest of this dinner, you will enjoy butlered hors d’ oeuvres, a six course meal, live music by Bay Shore Strings, costumed servers and a historic presentation by local historian David Kaplan.
Titanic Dinner Menu
- Butlered Hors d’ Oeuvres
Warm Camembert – Wild mushroom & truffle fricassee, crostini
Crab Cake – Curry, red bell pepper sauce, cucumber
Grilled Petite Lamb – Corn chutney, endive
Leek Walnut & Goat Cheese Tart
- First Course: Broiled Hake – Wilted spinach, roasted lemon, caper butter
- Second Course: Consomme Olga – Veal & roasted chicken broth, scallop, julienne root vegetables
- Third Course: Grilled Filet Mignon & Fresh Water Prawn – Cognac demi-glace, dauphinoise potatoes, lemon oil
- Fourth Course: Punch Romaine – Chablis granite, mint, grapefruit
- Fifth Course: Crisp Asparagus Salad – Puff pastry, frisee, roasted tomato, white wine, poppy seed, olive oil dressing
- Sixth Course: Fresh Fruit Tartlet – Pastry cream, apricot glaze
We kindly request semi-formal or period costumes. Tickets sell fast and are $69 per guest. Reserve your seat by calling 231-347-4000.
Make a weekend of it and take the elevator home!
- One nights lodging
- Breakfast voucher the morning of your stay
- Titanic Dinner for two on Saturday evening
$199, based on two guests per room (plus tax and gratuities)